Why the need for Ayurveda Immunity Booster?
Today, unfortunately, fast food contributes to a majority of our urban diets. With tight schedules and a fast-paced lifestyle, we understand that it is tough to manage your health, eat well, and have a sustainable routine. This results in constant falling ill and resorting to modern medicine, like a band-aid to our otherwise unsustainable life.
Our alienation from natural resources for the sustenance of our immunity is fading at a great pace. Therefore, our steps towards various diseases are becoming longer with each passing day. We are continuously jumping on the bandwagon and applying chemical-based drugs in the name of immunizing ourselves.
Instead, if we adopt Ayurvedic solutions to better our health, it can help us take control of our health without causing any harm to our bodies or the environment.
What is Ayurveda?
Ayurveda is a Sanskrit term that means ‘knowledge of life.’ It emphasizes bringing harmony between internal and external worlds for good health. It is a sacred form of the healing process and was developed some 3,000 years back in India. Its belief revolves around three entities, i.e., mind, body, and spirit. And the proper balance between these three is indispensable for one’s health.
Ayurveda explains three concepts of immunity which are also at the core of Foresta Organic’s Ayurveda Immunity Booster-
- Bala– This is also referred to as the concept of strength. This explains that the combined balance of bodily functions, tissues, digestion, and elimination can effectively prevent oneself from the disease.
- Vyadhi Kshamathwa– It points to the power of our immune system to fight against diseases.
- Ojas– It explains the relationship between digestion and immunity. It is the result of transformation in our physiological process. It is also considered the food we eat, and its high and healthy level as the indication of proper nourishment.
Ayurvedic Immunity Boosting Remedies–
- Incorporating turmeric and black pepper in daily meals help reduce toxins and ignite immunity.
- Consuming tulsi, pippali, and ginger tea is known to boost immunity. These ingredients help purify the upper respiratory tract.
- Stay hydrated.
- Intake of Amla juice is one of the finest ayurvedic immunity booster remedies.
- If possible, abstain from excessive consumption of red meat.
Healthy Ayurveda Immunity Booster Products –
At Foresta Organics, we believe in the power of ingredients obtained from nature without harming the environment or living beings in any way. Exploring this idea has lead us to create Ayurveda immunity booster supplements.
Immune health by Foresta Organics
This is the most efficient Ayurveda immunity booster as it is made with a blend of ayurvedic products like Tulsi, Amla, Curcumin and Giloy.
- Tulsi acts as an antibiotic agent to the body and protects it from germs.
- Amla provides our body with the immunity booster vitamin, which is Vitamin C.
- Curcumin raises the system of White blood cells (WBC).
- Giloy helps to boost immunity to keep cells healthy, remove toxins, and fight bacteria.
Related Post: 3 Vitamins you NEED to add to your diet to Boost Your Immune System!
Omega 3+6+9 by Foresta Organics
Omega 3 6 9 are essential for our immunity. But, unfortunately, we often fail to meet our bodily requirements of these good fatty acids.
Omega 3+6+9 supplement by Foresta Organics is made of 100% plant-based natural ingredients and has triple omega fatty acids. These fatty acids improve the functioning of the body’s immune cells, white blood cells (WBC). Also, this is an excellent booster for the health of the skin, eyes, and brain.
Related Post: Omega-3 Fatty Acids- We bet you did not know these lesser-known benefits!
Green coffee bean extract by Foresta Organics
This product has natural antioxidants, which helps fight free radicals in the body and increases our immunity level naturally. Moreover, it regulates metabolism and maintains ideal body weight.
Related Post: Do green coffee capsules help you lose weight?
To sum up-
Strong immunity is an essential requirement for one’s health. This indeed defines the capability of your body’s overall maintenance and guards it. So, be up for yourself. Good health is your right.