If you are on a weight loss journey, you probably have heard about green coffee bean extract or green coffee capsule. But, what do you know about green coffee? Unfortunately, there are many misconceptions and false information about how green coffee results in weight loss.
In this blog, we will talk about green coffee bean extract, its benefits, and if you should use it.
What is green coffee?
Green Coffee beans are just unroasted seeds of the Coffea fruits. This means they are your regular coffee beans, just unroasted. Green coffee contains high amounts of a chemical known as Chlorogenic acid. The process of roasting reduces the levels of chlorogenic acids.
Chlorogenic acid is known to have medicinal benefits; however, further research is needed to understand these benefits better.
Benefits of green coffee capsule-
1. Helps lower blood pressure.
Early research shows that consuming green coffee rescues blood pressure in adults with medium-high blood pressure.
2. Aid weight loss.
The reason behind green coffee getting all the spotlight is that it aids in weight loss. But, how does chlorogenic acid lead to weight loss?
- The acid is also an antioxidant and maintains blood sugar levels.
- Green coffee is known to help in weight loss by increasing your metabolism.
- Green Coffee also acts as an appetite suppressant and controls your cravings. It also prevents fat and Carbs consumption in your body.
- Chlorogenic acid helps in the breakdown of fat in the liver.
3. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
Research shows that green coffee acts as a natural antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory effects.
Is green coffee capsule safe for everyone?
Green coffee contains caffeine and chlorogenic acids. These levels may vary in different brands of green coffee. Buying the right quality of green coffee from trusted brands promotes green coffee weight loss. When consumed in controlled and recommended amounts, combined with a steady diet is crucial for a sustainable weight loss regime.
What science says about green coffee capsule?
Researches and scientific studies state that green coffee extract, aided with a few dietary and lifestyle changes, promote weight loss:
1. A small study conducted in 2018 with around 40 participants diagnosed with metabolic syndrome found that green coffee extract supplements, when taken with a balanced diet, helped the participants lose weight. Furthermore, it was also observed that the participants experienced improvements in their blood sugar levels.
2. Another study conducted in 2017 on obese females supplemented with green coffee extract, and an energy controlled diet lost more weight than females who were just given an energy controlled diet.
The only problem with these researches is that they have small sample sizes, and the studies have been conducted for short durations of time. Similar studies with larger sample sizes conducted for long durations can help us further understand the role of green coffee in weight loss.
Misconceptions about the green coffee capsule and its weight loss results.
Green coffee was popularised as a solution for weight loss after getting mentioned in the Dr Oz show in 2012. However, the show claimed that green coffee beans burn fat without any exercise or diet requirement, which is far from the truth.
According to research, when supplemented with diet and lifestyle changes, green coffee extract promotes more weight loss than just diet and lifestyle changes.
Green coffee is one of those supplements that is marketed to bring about miraculous weight loss results. But, unfortunately, green coffee supplements have come under scrutiny for deceptive marketing practices and fraudulent weight-loss claims.
A little about our green coffee bean capsule.
Our green coffee capsule for weight loss is the best capsule for losing belly fat, and it contains 50% Chlorogenic Acid. In addition, all the products under Foresta Organics are GMP certified, gluten-free, non-GMO, and do not contain synthetic chemicals or additives.
Foresta Organic’s green coffee bean extract is for those who find it hard to control their appetite, which leads to mindless and unnecessary eating.
As consumers, it is essential to understand how any ingredient works in giving the desired results. You cannot expect green coffee to have miraculous results without you making efforts to bring about positive lifestyle changes!
Green coffee is not the immediate solution to fat loss. However, it does result in weight loss as it increases your metabolism and acts as a diet suppressant. This, paired with a few lifestyle changes, can give you the headstart to your weight loss journey.